- High power output (selectable from 20 W – 250 W)
- SNMP diagnostics and alarms
- Full VHF Band coverage (138 – 174MHz)
- DSP precision modulation
- Integrated isolator
- Sniffer port for in-rack receiver
- Remote firmware upgrade capability
- 110-250 VAC, 24 VDC and -48 VDC versions available
- Software selectable frequency offset
- Adjustable absolute delay correction
- Front panel indicators for power output and diagnostics
- Hardware alarm outputs
- High frequency stability and external reference option
- RFI-148 is suited for applications in city and state wide paging systems for Commercial, Health and Emergency Services usage where reliable simulcast overlapped coverage is critical.
- Transmitter can be used as a stand alone unit for covering a campus or building, or as a part of a large wide area network with almost any paging terminal vendor.
- Transmitter can also be installed in place of other transmitter brands in an existing VHF paging network