Senior Software Engineers:
Opportunity to join a senior team and have impact into new software development in the critical message technology space. Must have experience at a senior product development level with experience in real-time communication, networking and databases.
Why Should I Apply Here?
- Culture of a small organization
- Growth firm, profitable and solid
- New technology developed, leading edge
- Solid engineering team with experience developing products deployed in the telecom sector
- Very good work environment, flex hours, good people, high retention
- Great place to learn and grow
- Flex hours
What Will I be Doing?
- Design, development and test of embedded firmware projects
- Linux driver/kernel development up to applications development
- Software development with C, C++, C#, Linux, SQL, PostgreSQL, Device Driver, Hardware Interfaces
- Proficient with multi-tasking and event driven aspects of developing Software in the RTOS environment
- Follow structured software development processes and drives feature completion from early design phases through to final defect resolution
- Application software development in networking, modern telecom (including SIP), RF
- Applying Telecommunication and Networking principals
- Generating high quality design and unit integration test documents
- Design prime of a subsystem throughout the full software development life cycle of a software project
What Skills/Experiences Do I Need to be Considered?
- B.S. or M.S. in CS or EE or related disciplines
- 10yrs + experience in software development
- Participated in a least three full telecom/Datacom product design life cycles working in multiple system areas
- Knowledge of networking and databases is preferred
- C & C++ with some Object-Oriented knowledge
- Real-time Embedded Systems (RTOS)
- Debugging software (GDB, code inspection, logging, etc.)
- Linux kernel and/or device driver experience
- Experience writing software to control hardware (SPI, I2C, etc.)
What Will Make My Resume Stand Out?
- Understanding of data communications networking
- Automation testing
- Development experience on Embedded Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with GIT or other Source Control Management tools
- Must be open minded and willing to discuss issues. Should be driven but put the needs of the team and organization first
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must pass FBI background check
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Relocation: Will consider for right candidate. Possibly work from remote location.
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens
Salary: Commensurate with skills and proven experience
If you meet all of the qualifications submit your resume to: email@example.com